Friday, January 07, 2022

Story : Jodi On Holiday

 I wrote a story. A cuckold story. Two chapters. 

Like all the others, it's a love story. A twisted, horrible love story. 

“I need the key honey.” She said.

“The key.” I said, stupidly.

“Yes. To our room.” 

“You’re ... you’re going back up?”

“Yes. With them.” She said, tossing her head a little, to indicate her new friends.

Her face betrayed nothing. No remorse. No mercy. She was giving me nothing.

I think Jodi is the nastiest character I've invented, but the way she treats her husband has a horrible logic to it. Rules are important. She sets them and lives by them.

Like a lot of 'femdom' stories. This contains a lot of female submissive sex and violence. While it's there to heighten the male characters shame and humiliation, it's still there, so be warned. 

I can't make blogger lay out images or text as I like, so it's a .pdf, downloadable here. Second chapter is already written, and I'll post it soon, but I want to hold it back, because spoilers.



No comments:

Post a Comment