Thursday, August 24, 2023

More Cuck Storm Replacement Service.

 Blogger feels like the worst platform for this stuff. The comment system is atrocious. I think about moving to Medium, but the hassle puts me off. 

Anyway, I got some kind comments, and I wanted to post another excerpt. 

In the meantime - 

More analysis after a second read. You’ve definitely nailed the tone again and the goal of making the cuckolding more indirect to keep it inline with the books was accomplished. I also liked the story about Mike’s past. It gives more context about why he is the person he is and also plays to the “mommy” theme that was very prevalent in the first two books. It also brings to mind the “Alfie” dog story Dave tells in the first book.

The excerpt feels much more connected to the first two books and I can tell how much your analysis has helped. Your point about the main storyline is well made and I’m wondering if there even needed to be a fourth book like was initially announced. It seems like there wouldn’t be enough material unless the original author planned on creating some arbitrary drama like many of the big genre authors tend to do. The author reminds me a bit of the director Michael Bay in a way. He made some good movies but doesn’t actually understand why those movies were considered good nor how to replicate that success in his other work. Like Bay, I don’t think the original author has any idea why his first two books were successful. It’s very possible that you have a better understanding of his work then he ever did.

I don't know about tone. McManus is able to write Dave's inner monologue so well. It feels like you're inside his head. I keep going back to action and dialogue. And my stuff is so wordy. 

I'd totally forgotten about the fat kid and Alfie. That whole sequence in the beach house is so well done. Nothing actually happens but Dave works himself into a total lather in 24 hours. If I'd written that, there would have been an orgy in the hot tub in the first hour.

In my view of Mike, which I haven't really worked into the story much, he is all about domination of other men. He sees sex almost exclusively as a power trip. He doesn't want single women. he only gets off on the power of humiliating other men. There's more of this in other chapters. The childhood story is true, the key point being that he says he didn't bully the other kid, but he did. 

I doubt I have a better understanding of what makes the original two books so good. I certainly can't recreate them. He's able to paint the light and shade very well. I think the problem with the story is the same problem for all cuckold stories. The start is always the best part and after the very first scene, it's all epilogue. 

Cuckolding is a wife going with another man. Once it's happened, it's all repetition. Sure, you can spice it up, escalate it, but the vital 'Oh God, No. Why do I like this?' moment is essentially a once-off, and you're chasing that high for the rest of the book. Sequels even more so. 

All that said, here's a spicing-it-up excerpt from earlier than the other one. I've lest in my own notes and stuff at the top. [doorman] means I can't remember his name and I have to go back and fix it later. 

Another Extract

This is roughly two thirds of the way through. As you'll read, Ashley has been increasingly closing down his masturbation. She's going to a work function of Mike's as Mike's date and will be staying over at a hotel. Is this too much? This 'NoFap' storyline is the main Dave-Ashley interaction. The other main one is the Dave-Mike humiliation one where Mike increasingly engineers situations where he can humble Dave. 

The intention is that this scene flows into Ashley encouraging him to masturbate in front of her, using audio and video of her and Mike together as a lure. That still feels like too much too fast. I haven't written that bit yet, and I'm leaning toward Dave refusing to go along with it but I don't know what that does to the story. 

Input much appreciated.

If you don't want to struggle with comments, alamopreacher@gmail.com will reach me.

10 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:42 AM

    It looks like you have to request access to the new file using a login. Would prefer not to do that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:24 AM

    Fixed that. Try it now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:24 AM

    I see what you mean now about the comment system. I posted a large one and it’s not showing anymore. Let me know if you don’t get it and I’ll write it again.

    Also like the model you’re using in the excerpts. Never heard of her before. I’ve always pictured Ashley looking like Mini Diva.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous12:32 AM

      I did actually get that. Blogspot captured it, even though it doesn't show.
      Mini Diva (had to look her up) looks too young for the picture I have in mind. I put images on the screen when I write to provide inspiration. Sarah Evelina is beautifl. I cringe at the thought she might ever see what I'm associating her with.

      Delete
    2. Anonymous5:38 PM

      There’s this video of Mini Diva where she wears a green sweater. The title has the word “Instagram” in it. I think it’s a pretty good subsitute for a scene in Ashley and Dave’s apartment where he’s locked out.

      Also, I was re-reading some of your snippets the other day and re-read the one about Mike fucking the mom. I know it’s setup as probably a throwaway one-time story, but I think you could get one more scene out of the concept by having Dave look up the kid as an adult and find him on social media or something. He wouldn’t have to interact with him or anything, but I could totally see Dave scanning his Facebook pics to try to find pics of the guy’s mom. You wouldn’t even have to have Mike instigate, all he has to do is say the kid’s first name once. I would bet money that guy is probably following Mike on at least one social media platform and Dave is obsessed enough that he would trawl through Mike’s friend/follower lists to find him.

      Also, I’ve been experimenting with the platform aisekai to make an Ashley/Mike roleplay bot to some minor success. My implementation is private so it doesn’t get flagged, and I can’t share. The platform is worth a try if you feel inclined.

      Delete
  4. Bloggers comment system is a bit dated and cumbersome. At the same time...I appear to be seeing your posts with no problems or issues...so it's working for at least some of us. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous11:44 AM

    Incredible stuff, was worried you'd given up! Can't wait to read whole thing/would love more excerpts as your ready. Also happy to help proofread for grammar and what not.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous11:01 AM

      I liked this excerpt more than the one with Mike - think I have a vague disagreement about importance of Mike. Would rather see her go back to Jim, do something with Jay, and continue with Ryan and Chang stuff. Mike is great and he can be focus but I am less interested in them *dating*. That being said, I love it all, lol.

      Given your photo choice, I'd love to see Ashley also open up with a sleeve tattoo or getting her tits pierced with Tamara. 100 percent agree with wanting to know more about submissive shirt.

      Delete
  6. Bearmugandr1:05 PM

    I don't think the pace is too fast. I think the previous version was maybe a bit too fast but I really liked the content in general. I wanted to see what happened next and the interactions with the friend and anther guy. To me I think an increase in pace was needed at this point. It's like the beginning of a coaster where you go slow as your pulled up to the top. I felt like at the end of the second book we where at the top of the coaster. Like at some point his internal tension has to break one way or another, no change in pace isn't realistic either. Often the first step is the hardest and things snowball from there with each step after coming faster. Either he starts accepting bit by bit that he wants to be cuckolded and a Sissy or he has to reject to all together. I really liked the revaluation that she had been doing her own research and wasn't just going along with what mike told her to do. It removes a lot of his fears. I think your set up in this section could maybe be near to the front and a good jumping off point into something from your previous long story which is her own research, that outside of the games in there normal life he's still her man and husband and only his whining makes her lose any real respect for him. If you want her to continue as a loving wife, it's also key for her to tell him and him to slowly understand it's there love that makes this so good for her and makes it work at all. Like maybe on an arousal scale sex with him alone is like a 2, sex with mike alone is like a 5, she wouldn't be able to let go so much without him in the picture, but watching him masturbate to her and mikes video is like an 8 and having sex with Mike knowing that love of her life is at home unable to get pleasure and that he's thinking about how the love of his life is out with another man is like a 100. Not exactly like that and he may not full believe it at first.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous2:35 PM

      7. However, just as it resumes he her's a slap and his eyes are immediately drawn to the screen. Distantly he hears her giggle but can't tear himself away as he's seeing his wife worship with her mouth another, larger cock while moaning after each slap. After a little bit of this he's close again and she pauses.
      8. It's an effort but after a bit he's able to tear his eyes from the screen and back to her. She giggles again seeing his struggle and then starts to masturbate again. He asks her if he'd spank her would she go back to being his again. This time it's less whining and more begging or pleading which turns her on more. She explains that he couldn't as he's not that type of man. He starts to try and say something but she cut's him off. Saying she could never love or be with the type of man who could spank her or dominate her like Mike does. She know from experience loving or being with that type of man comes with more negatives than it's worth and what she's found with him is deeper than just sex after all big dicked dominate guys are a dime a dozen but a man who likes being cucked and is strong enough to let her cuck him is one in a million. She masturbating while saying this turned on by what she's doing to him but he can also see the deep love in her for him in her eyes.
      9. Seeing her love for him echoed in his eyes she tells him that he can cum on her foot but he has to thank her for cucking him while he does.
      10. At this point he's lost every argument pushing him further into a submission to her and his fears temporarily put to rest his true desire comes out. He thanks her profusely for cucking him while having the biggest orgasm of his life. She also has a big orgasm as she see's him cum.
      11. before the come down can start she grabs his attention an tells him if he wants to see more of the video he has to lick his cum off her foot. Which he does and after finishing as he's hitting the low he see's her counting down.
      12. Then you can have the after care scene you did previously. Give him the chance to stop it if he wants, he doesn't.
      13.I think for timeline purposes a time skip would work well. Like they keep watching the video while masturbating and she shares what she was thinking/feeling and turned her on. Maybe the next scene is them at the end of the video with some progressions. He's not hesitating about thanking her for cucking him she's masturbating but now maybe wearing loose clothing so he just see her hands moving under her clothes. I don't think you need to show every little step and you included him masturbating with her clothed previously and I thought that was as good place for this to end up.
      2/2

      Delete