Saturday, November 23, 2019

Eva Lovia. Cuckold Caption. Control

DOUBLE LICK FOR FULL SIZE

Now, you’re going to just kneel there and do what I say, understand?
I know you have these feelings of ... inadequacy ... of weakness ...
It’s time you faced up to them, embraced them.
You’re going to masturbate to me. Yes, now, while kneeling in front of me.
Yes. I want you to. I give you permission . No need to hide, let’s just have this out in the open.
Masturbate to me. Now.
This is how we’re going to have sex from now on. Me in my lingerie. You, staring and masturbating.
No contact.
Don’t worry about me. I’ll be fine. Once you’re done I’m going to call James and he’ll take care of my needs. Again.
You like the sound of that? Yes, honey. Do it now. Do you want to spunk on my feet?
Uh huh. Yes. Good boy.
Go clean up. I want to change.

No comments:

Post a Comment