Saturday, November 30, 2019

Eva Lovia Pregnant.

As if you didn't know already, Eva Lovia is pregnant, but not for much longer. She's posted a bit on her site and on twitter, but it's erratic. This latest photo is the latest, and she says, not much longer on her twitter. 
Obviously, all pregnant women give you the feels and Eva always looks amazing, but this photo is pretty stunning even by her standards.
I feel more and more conflicted about her. She seems lovely in every way except that she's doubled down on being a Trump supporter which makes her (to my European senses) sound like a deranged nazi. I don't want to make excuses for her just because she's beautiful but, given half of the US supports him, maybe I should give her a fools pardon. I don't think she's given it a lot of thought - the closest to an excuse she gave was that she wanted low taxes. Sigh.
However, it's impossible to see this picture and want to criticise her. I'm sure she'll be a wonderful mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment