Friday, May 08, 2020

Wolfords Satin de Luxe

I bought a pair of Wolford Satin de luxe pantyhose.
Buying pantyhose isn't a new thing for me. My order history on UkTights is a window into my soul.  But spending 50 euro on tights is a bit of an outlay even for me. However, I can now divide my life into the pre-Wolford wasteland and post-Wolford enlightenment.

 The pair of Satin de Luxe I bought are a soft, shimmery opaque delight. They caress and snuggle your legs like nothing else.

Now, having taken the plunge, I can't understand why I bought all those other opaque tights. I have a bag of them and I will probably never wear any of them again - except the Transparanze suspender tights, which I now have three pairs of - two 80 denier and one 55.

I only rarely have the opportunity to wear pantyhose, so when I do, why would I wear anything but the most luxurious? And these Satin de Luxe ones are the very epitome of luxury.

I mean, JUST LOOK AT THAT SHINE!

But the shine is nothing compared to the feel. It's everything I like about hose, TAKEN TO THE MAX!

Now, of course, I want more. And I've also looked at their equivalent stockings - which would have to be ordered with THIS!



No comments:

Post a Comment